V neckline, pull in tie at waist, gorgeous layered detail on skirt with elastic trim of sleeves.
Breastfeeding and bump friendly.
This gorgeous piece can easily be dressed up and worn for transeasonal wear with boots, tights and a blazer or denim jacket.
More casual spring weather wear with flats and a pretty wide brim hat, or out to brunch with some strappy heals. Endless styling options for this one.
100% Rayon. Hand wash only in cold water.
Model is wearing a size 8 and is 172cm in height
- Breathable Fabric, soft and comfortable
- Strong and extremely absorbent.
- Soft and comfortable.
- Drapes well and does not have a problem with static.
- Made in a variety of qualities and weights and can be made to resemble natural fabrics.
- Can wrinkle easily.
- Shrink by 5-10% after wash.
- Cut oversize to allow for shrinkage (After shrinkage, the garments fall into the appropriate size ranges)
- Hand washing is best for washable rayon garments.
- It may shrink, stretch, and possibly bleed dyes all over from being washed in hot water in a washing machine or dried in a dryer
- Rayon does not melt but burns at high temperatures.
- Most of the washable rayon garments today are labeled "hand wash, cool water, drip dry or dry flat". This is important to follow because when rayon is wet, it loses 30% to 50% of its strength.